For Non-Emergency repairs
You may contact us directly.
You may also LOG INTO THE TENANT PORTAL.
Maintenance Emergency Phone
Submit Request Thru Portal
If you have an account through our Tenant Portal, you may submit a maintenance request directly through it. Please click below to access the portal.
Submit Request Thru Form
Simply fill out the form to the right and we will address your maintenance issue. If it is an emergency that requires immediate attention, please call (214) 317-1212.
If this is a life threatening emergency call 911 immediately.
Emergency Maintenance Issues
- Maintenance Emergencies are defined as follows:
- Electrical: Arcing, fire, smoke, no power, overheated fixtures, turn off the breaker immediately.
- Fire: Call 911 immediately, then call our office.
- Structural Damage: Roof, foundation and walls.
- Plumbing: Flooding or stoppage of drains, turn off the water supply immediately. Tenants are responsible for any stoppages unless caused by tree roots or breakdown of fixture not caused by the tenant.
- Gas Smell: Turn off gas supply line then contact gas company immediately.
- All air conditioning and HVAC maintenance requests are not considered a maintenance emergency, according to Texas Property Code. While we understand it may cause some discomfort, we will address these requests promptly, during our normal business hours.
Residents are responsible for stopping any further damage from occurring, if possible